Miso soup is a soup that Japanese people eat almost every day. Let’s learn about the benefits of miso and how to make the most healthy miso soup.
Benefits of Miso and Miso Soup
- Miso is a fermented soybean product rich in probiotics, which have the following health benefits: Help with the digestive system strengthen the body’s immunity reduce allergy symptoms Helps to balance the intestines reduce constipation heartburn and diarrhea from pathogenic bacteria, etc. Miso is a good probiotic alternative for people allergic to dairy products such as yogurt, sour milk, and cheese.
- Miso is rich in vitamins and antioxidants: phenolic acid, ferulic acid, coumaric acid, syringic acid, and kojic acid. (kojic acid), a natural antioxidant that is very good at preventing cancer. ทางเข้า https://ufabet999.com/
- Miso contains melanoidin, which has properties to help reduce and prevent certain types of cancer. (breast cancer prostate cancer Stomach and intestinal cancer and help slow down aging
- Miso is rich in vitamin K2, linoleic acid and saponin, which help reduce the chances of heart disease and lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Miso is rich in important minerals involved in bone formation, including calcium, magnesium and manganese. Which help prevent and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
How to cook miso soup for maximum health benefits
Because it is rich in substances that are valuable to the body, including probiotics. How to cook miso soup to get the most health benefits Bring vegetables and seasonings as you like to boil with dashi broth until cooked, then turn off the heat. The miso is then swayed and dissolved in the warm broth. Before being poured into all the ingredients in the pot. This method produces a deliciously flavorful miso as well as helping to maximize the probiotic content.
Miso soup is a fermented food that is very beneficial to the body. For people who are allergic to dairy products, it is recommended to drink miso regularly. and will find that the body will become stronger To get the most out of the miso, be sure to cook the miso soup as described above.